Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
The Fox Racing Proframe RS Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new MIPS™ Integra protection system, which combines an EPP liner with an EPS layer and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash otherwise transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic and anti-microbial liner and cheeks pads provide optimized comfort and fit. Fit is also assured care of the BOA® fit system, offering class-leading fit and security, and the Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy-open and close use, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor is compatible with goggles, and those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- MIPS™ Integra impact protection system combines an EPP liner with the EPS layer and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner and cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure
- EPS, PC, PA, Epp, polyester
HOW TO DIAL YOUR FIT
- BOA® dial: 52 micro adjustments - counterclockwise to loosen, clockwise to tighten - allows for a precisely dialed fit. Adjust while wearing the helmet.
- Back cradle: four points of adjustment move the cradle up or down your head to ensure the best fit possible.
- Cheek pads: two sets of cheek pads are included with the helmet - a preinstalled thin pad set and an optional thick pad set for a more snug fit.
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- ASTM F2032
- EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
- AS/NZ 2063-2020
- CPSC 1203
SIZE CHART - PROFRAME RS
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|S||51cm - 55cm||20.1" - 21.7"|
|M||55cm - 59cm||21.7" - 23.2"|
|L||59cm - 63cm||23.2" - 24.8"|