The Carbon E-Skate Glove from flatland3d and Knox is the world’s most advanced full finger glove designed specifically for electric skateboarding. The Carbon features Knox’s Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) with Micro-Lock impact foam, and a Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. The Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove offers the most advanced protection from a glove, without sacrificing safe and comfortable use of your e-skate remote.
WHAT IS KNOX SPS?
Knox patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) works to protect your palm and wrist by adding two sliders to the palm of the glove. One of the sliders sits over the general area of the scaphoid, and the second slider acts as a bridge, stopping the grab and twist effect. This system protects the hand from compression fractures and hyper-extension, caused when a typical glove grips the road surface and forward momentum carries the rider’s body over the hand. The SPS sliders now have Knox Micro-Lock impact protection built in, providing the same abrasion resistance as the original, but with additional impact protection.
- Knox Patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) with Micro-Lock Impact Protection
- Removable Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. Flexible in the forward direction for maximum comfort, rigid in the other direction to prevent hyperextension
- Clarino synthetic leather with Hex Grip overlay on the palm and contact points for remote grip and dexterity
- Knox Lift & Lock wrist closure for an easy and secure fit
- Wrap around, seamless finger ends in Amara Touch-Screen material
- Abrasion resistant hex knuckle guards
- Double reinforced carbon fiber thread stitching at critical seams
- Reflective overlay on fingertips, reflective logo on small finger, and reflective piping on back of hand for added visibility
- Heavy duty webbing loop with accent stitching at wrist makes it easy to pull the glove on, and doubles as a sturdy loop for hanging from a carabiner or hook
(Pro Tip: We recommend sizing down from your usual size as the gloves will stretch with use)
DISCLAIMER: No guard can protect your equipment from all possible types of collisions. flatland3d makes no guarantees of protecting any part of your board, remote, or other equipment from damage in the event of a collision. If you have any issues with our products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. Our Bash Guards and other equipment guards are not safety devices. They do not protect the rider in any way. Skateboarding of any kind is a dangerous sport. Always wear a helmet, and live to ride another day!
NOTICE REGARDING SAFETY EQUIPMENT: The flatland3d e-skate glove has been designed and tested to reduce the risk of a specific type of injury sustained during typical skateboarding falls. They are not to be used for any other purposes including, but not limited to: performing highly dangerous stunts, subjecting them to extreme impact, or using them for any commercial applications whatsoever. While every effort has been made to ensure that our products meet your reasonable satisfaction, we cannot guarantee that our products will protect you in all circumstances.
WARRANTY: flatland3d offers a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. flatland3d will make the final judgement at their discretion to whether any damage qualifies as a defect, or is normal wear and tear. If it is determined a defect exists, flatland3d will repair or replace the damaged part free of charge, within a reasonable amount of time. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our warranty or to make a claim.
LIABILITY: flatland3d shall not be liable for any personal injury you suffer as a result of using our products except to the extent such injury is caused by our negligence. You agree that flatland3d products are used at your own risk and flatland3d products do not claim to protect you from any or all personal injury which may occur during their use.