Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750 g, size medium
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- N 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
SIZE CHART - PROFRAME
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|S||52cm - 56cm||20.5" - 22"|
|M||56cm - 58cm||22" - 22.875"|
|L||58cm - 61cm||22.875" - 24"|
|XL||61cm - 64cm||24" - 25.25"|
I got struck by a suv my head hit the pavement really hard and I hardy felt a thing, however it be 6 months before I ride again...
The helmet is so light, it is less than 2 pounds, my wife just loves it. The design is very slick and not bulky. There are a good range of colors offer but difficult to find though. They sold out pretty quickly.
Lightweight, cool looks, great for summer with nice vents. Great head protection
Is comfortable, it doesn’t feel heavy at all
Ideally for summer, when riding with it still feel the breeze!! Great helmet overall!!