Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
Brand new for Fall 2022, the Fox Racing Proframe RS Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new MIPS™ Integra protection system, which combines an EPP liner with an EPS layer and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash otherwise transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic and anti-microbial liner and cheeks pads provide optimized comfort and fit. Fit is also assured care of the BOA® fit system, offering class-leading fit and security, and the Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy-open and close use, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor is compatible with goggles, and those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- MIPS™ Integra impact protection system combines an EPP liner with the EPS layer and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner and cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure
- EPS, PC, PA, Epp, polyester
HOW TO DIAL YOUR FIT
- BOA® dial: 52 micro adjustments - counterclockwise to loosen, clockwise to tighten - allows for a precisely dialed fit. Adjust while wearing the helmet.
- Back cradle: four points of adjustment move the cradle up or down your head to ensure the best fit possible.
- Cheek pads: two sets of cheek pads are included with the helmet - a preinstalled thin pad set and an optional thick pad set for a more snug fit.
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- ASTM F2032
- EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
- AS/NZ 2063-2020
- CPSC 1203
SIZE CHART - PROFRAME RS
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|S||51cm - 55cm||20.1" - 21.7"|
|M||55cm - 59cm||21.7" - 23.2"|
|L||59cm - 63cm||23.2" - 24.8"|
They love it