Designed for the rigours of downhill and all-mountain riding the Protective Shirt LS Tahoe Pro A 2.0 delivers comfortable ventilated, torso, back and arm protection with the benefit of an specific hydration bladder capability – hydration system isn’t included.
Made from a stretch Spandex fabric with a full-length front zip this easy-on slim-fit shirt contains lightweight, conformable, soft-shell padding including a removable ACF foam back protector, ACF foam elbow pads, Multilayer EVA/ACF shoulder pads, Thermo chest pad and EVA kidney pads, with toughened external covering on the shoulders and elbow for added durability.
Use it For: Trail, All-Mountain, Downhill
**HYDRAPAK BLADDER NOT INCLUDED**
Pure Softshell Construction - Soft foam protection for the softest and most flexible performance. Your choice when you prefer wearing the most comfortable pad but still want reliable support.
- ACF Foam Back Protector
- ACF Foam Elbow Pads
- Multilayer EVA/ACF Shoulder Pads
- Thermo Chest Pad
- EVA Kidney Pads
- EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Hydration Bladder Ready (Not included)
- Two Cut-Outs on Back Panel for Water Tube Passage
- Water Tube Loops on Shoulder
- Full Side Front Zip for Easy On and Off
- Stretch Spandex Fabric
- Tough Stretch Cover on Shoulder and Elbow
- Removable Back Protector
- Pre-Designed Shoulder Pads
- Armpit Ventilation with Soft Mesh Inserts for Breathability and Comfort
EN 1621-2 Level 1
VIEW TEST REPORT VIEW CERTIFICATE
|MATERIAL:||50% ACF PU FOAM, 30% POLYESTER, 13% EVA 7% NYLON|
Sizing (in CM)